Does your washing machine need fixed? Skip the laundromat and reach out!
Call us at (510) 288-9011 and have your washer fixed right away.
You will get the best rates as we only charge you for parts and labor.
WE WORK ON ALL WASHERS:
- Front-loading, top-loading, semi-automatic, and steam washers.
- All types of residential AND commercial models.
- We also fix coin-operated and all-in-one washer/dryer machines!
Whether your washing machine broke down at home, or a washer stopped working in your apartment building or laundromat, our Newark washer repair pros can help!
Need an emergency commercial washer repair? Let us know immediately ... we understand how frustrating it can be to lose business and to make customers and tenants angry. If time is of the essence, let us know and we will act fast to get the job done!
In previous years, our appliance repair experts have managed many different types of washer repairs for Newark CA homeowners and businesses. We noticed many of the repairs involved the same parts getting replaced; here are some of the commonly replaced washer parts:
- Circulation Pumps
- Door boot seals and bearings
- Door handles, hinges and strikes
- Drain and fill hoses
- Drive belts and pulleys
- Leveling legs
- Lid switches
- Main control boards
- Motor control boards
- Noise filters
- Pressure switches
- Rear drum supports
- Rotors and rotor position sensors
- Shift actuators
- Shock absorbers and dampers
- Start and temperature switches
- Suspension rods and springs
- Tub bearings
- Water inlet flowmeters and valves
'Should you repair or replace your defective washer?'
A residential washing machine has a life expectancy of approximately 8 to 16 years, although a commercial washing machine is only expected to last around 5 to 15 years. Typically, top-loading machines have a reasonably higher life expectancy than their front-loading counterparts.
The lower life expectancy for coin-operated washing machines (and similar commercial models) comes as a result of their extensive use and potential misuse.
For instance, a washing machine in a laundromat would cost a lot more. Two reasons for this would be: 1) Because it would get used constantly, and, 2) People tend to overfill them as a way to save money.
Whether you should repair or replace a coin-operated washing machine comes down to how old it is and how it has been used. When buying these machines, you typically want to pay attention to the amount of cycles or loads it can push out each day. If your washing machine got used a lot more than it should have and it is near the end of its life expectancy -- just replace it.
On the flip side , any quality coin-operated washing machine should still last a good 10 to 15 years. So as long as you made a good buying decision -- paying to repair your coin-op laundry machines would make sense for at least 10 to 12 years. If a higher repair cost is faced when the machine is 12 years or older, then you might want to consider other options.
'How much does it cost to fix a washing machine?'
The average washing machine repair runs between $50 and $150, but this can run a lot higher when fixing a commercial washer.
Is it just a simple washer repair job?
Our Newark washer repair experts utilize the Major Appliance National Service Price Guide to properly invoice their clients. This gives our technicians an idea on what to estimate you for the repair job.
By fairly quoting all our clients, and only actually charging for replacement parts and service labor, we give you the most affordable rates in the entire Newark CA region!
'What′s wrong with your washer?'
Here are some of the common problems we deal with:
- Rocking issues. Any rocking back and forth is likely the result of your washing machine no longer being level. If it has happened since day one -- your floor might not be level. If the washer is to blame, the leveling legs will need repaired or replaced. This is an easy and cheap fix, which you might even be able to do on your own.Your washing machine should not continuously rock back and forth due to an uneven load, so do not disregard the issue right away.
- Leaking problems. In most cases, a washing machine leak occurs through a hole in the hose. You can examine the drain hose and supply hoses on your washing machine for any signs of defect; if issues exist, just replace the affected hose(s) and your machine will work fine again. This is another cheap fix, so long as no water damage occurs as a result of the leak.
- Not filling enough. This problem usually occurs when an issue arises with either the water flow control valve or the water inlet valve. Any defects or kinking to either of the supply hoses could also be to blame, so check there first. If the flow control or inlet valve needs replaced, it is a mid-cost repair that′s best left in the hands of an appliance repair professional.
- Not draining. This is often due to a defect or failure in the pump, which can be replaced to resolve the problem. This repair requires getting within reach of the pump, detaching it from the motor, disassembling it to inspect for clogging, and then cleaning it out or replacing it. To make life easier, leave this work for an appliance repair pro!
- Not agitating. If your washer fails to spin, the agitator might not be working properly anymore. Best case scenario, you take the agitator off and find something like a piece of clothing that′s clogging it up. If it does not just need cleaned, you will want to pay for a professional repair service instead.
NEED YOUR WASHER FIXED? CALL (510) 288-9011 TO BEGIN!
Washing machine cleaning products do exist, but they are not always easy to find. If you're in a rush, you can make your own cleaning solution. All you have to do is combine a tablespoon of laundry detergent powder with 3/4 cup of bleach. Turn the washer on with the solution inside and set it to soak, then rinse so the bleach is removed. After that, the machine will be as good as new. Remember, your washing machine may not wash clothes as efficiently if dirt starts to accumulate.
Newark Avantgarde Appliance Repair